Sunday, December 26, 2010

calling prayer warriors

In March I read an obituary in the paper. A 3-month-old baby who died of SIDS. With The Baby being only a few weeks older, this hit home hard, and my heart ached for this family.

Last month, a friend of mine introduced me to a friend of hers. She took me aside and asked if it would be okay if her friend could hold The Baby, because hers had died about 8 months ago. I immediately knew who it was. Tears ran down my face as my baby laid her head down on my new friend's shoulder.

Unfortunately, losing her baby is only a fraction of what she's going through right now. Too make an incredibly long story short, her ex's family has money, and there are some messed up things going on right now. She lost custody of her 2-yr-old. So now she's alone, fighting for one son and grieving for another.

Pray for her. Please. God wants her to have her son, I know it. Evil just can't win. I pray that God's power shines through! Good will prevail!

6 cleansing comments:

Amanda said...

Bless her heart! I hope everything works out for her.

Lindsay Blogs said...

Just said a prayer for her and her little one

Mommy Lisa said...

Thank you for the opportunity to open my heart in prayer this Monday morning. I hope it is helpful.

Shell said...

Sending prayers!

Beth Zimmerman said...

So sad! Will be praying with you!

Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) said...

Always good to be reminded how fortunate one is- too bad it generally comes from anothers tragedy. Hope all is well with you- stop by sometime when you can ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails