about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Saturday, May 17, 2008

as if i needed something else to do

No, I'm not new to the blogging world, I have two other blogs to update family and friends on family happenings, and I without a doubt should not be starting another blog because it's just another excuse for me to procrastinate laundry and other mommy duties.

However, I've decided to start this blog for ME, to say whatever I want to say whenever I want to say it. I’ve decided not to reveal any personal information in this blog. I’ve come up with aliases for my family and myself. There are many crazy people out there, and therefore I don’t feel the need to explain my reasoning for doing this. (Plus it's all mysterious and movie star-like.) And yes, I do know if someone really wants to they can find the info anyway.

I hope this blog reaches out to others like me. (Really because I want to know that people like me do actually exist.) So sit back, relax, and learn how to be the best procrastinator in the world.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails