1. I've forgotten to give my child his seizure meds more than once, resulting in a seizure one of those times. :( Thank heavens only once!
2. When Otter was little, I locked my keys in the car...with him in it. It was a hot day, so thankfully the car and a.c. were running and he was buckled in his car seat. He thought it was hilarious, really, he did. I called Hubby who at the time worked for a locksmith. Convenient? I'd say so.
3. Last summer, I locked the keys in Hubby's pickup...with Raven in it. Thankfully it was a cool evening. We were at a church campout at the lake and all the guys put their heads together and I believe finally ended up using a hanger to open the door handle. She was only 5 months old, but was smiling at us through the window the entire time. Now both of my kids can grow up and tell their friends mom locked them in the car. Yeah for them!
4. In a room full of babies, I can't tell if mine is the one crying. I thought ALL mothers could distinguish their baby's cry. What is wrong with me?
5. I let my son watch way too much TV and let him stay up with me at night, resulting in a 10 or 11 o'clock bedtime.
Okay, so I'm not perfect! Never said I was. I love my kids more than anything in the world though. However, pretty sure I'll never be in the running for mother of the year.