about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

back to life, back to reality

Our getaway was grrrrrreat. (Besides severe ass pain.) We stayed in a GORGEOUS little country house that we had all to ourselves that was built only 5 years ago. The price was actually cheaper than some of the hotels. And the bed...ooooohhhhhhhh...I could have stayed in it for days. Hubby and I are definitely looking into a bed like that. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

We visited a BEAUTIFUL vineyard and enjoyed a wine tasting. (Thought of you Jen.) As much as I'd like to be, I'm just not a wine drinker. YUCK! $4 bottle of Arbor Mist suits me just fine. Hubby actually poured two of the wines together. Pretty sure that's breaking the wine tasting etiquette. Oh well, it was beautiful and an awesome experience anyway.

We went out for a wonderful dinner and then went to The Dark Knight. It was good. Christian Bale is so smokin H.O.T. When he was standing on the edge of the roof on top of a building...oh ya baby. Heath Ledger was great. I heard that he stayed in character even when they weren't shooting. If that's true...his death explained.

My behind is healing. The bike ride was interesting to say the least. Fun but not something I'll be doing again anytime in the near near future.

The great news...it's hump day already. WOOHOO! Hope you're all having a great week!

1 cleansing comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....you never fail to make me laugh!

So glad you and hubby had a great getaway. We all need that once in a while. I'm feeling ya on the "ass" pain. I couldn't do it I dont' think. I don't enjoy motorcycles enough to be ridding on them over 10 minutes at a time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails