about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Thursday, July 31, 2008

more movies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I may have been the last person on the face of the planet who didn't have Netflix? Well, I jumped on the wagon, and we're enjoying it so far. I already have Sex & the City saved for girls' night. Whenever that may be. Any other recommendations would be appreciated! The three movies I have reviews for are...

Untraceable: Holy crap. Totally NOT what I was expecting. Good movie but a little creepy. Kept me into it though. I just didn't know it would be so gruesome. Why is it that covering your eyes and watching through your fingers makes it less scary?



Definitely Maybe: Loved it. Loved it. Ryan Reynolds is an awesome actor. He's so hilarious. I haven't yet seen a movie he's in that I haven't liked. Blade 3 is in the queue.


Kramer vs Kramer: Yes, this is a SUPER oldie, but I would definitely recommend. I found it on the "watch instantly" section of Netflix. Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep back in their sexy days.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails