about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Monday, January 25, 2010

friend makin monday

Outside my window... the wind is blowing so loudly that I think it might take the roof off.

I am thinking... that I love blog carnivals.

I am thankful... for the option to stay home with my kids.

I am praying... that Otter's EEG will be normal and that his seizures have not returned.

I am reading... The Lovely Bones. I have 2 Nicholas Sparks books left to read but they were both checked out already.

I am creating... hmmm, tough one. Breastmilk? :)

From the kitchen... macaroni & cheese and steamed veggies for supper.

Around the house... clutter as usual, folded laundry that needs to be put away, baby accessories, papers that need to be filed, and the list goes on.

One of my favorite things... comments!

A few plans for the rest of the week... get the minivan licensed, have my IUD inserted if I don't chicken out, and laundry laundry and more laundry.


For more Friend Makin Monday, visit {ae filkins}.

3 cleansing comments:

Erin said...

I don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to read The Lovely Bones...at least not in my pregnant state!

Brandi said...

I also love that I get to stay home with my daughter! And I love blog carnivals too! :)

To answer your question...about Army Wives, I don't really remember what happened at the end...too much stuff was going on in that time of my life, and so much has happened since then that I can't remember the last episode...:)

As for Greys and Private Practice...I love both of them...Greys is getting a little wierd, but so is PP...I def. think the wheelchair guy likes Naomi! :) And there could be something happening later with that...but who knows! :)

Oh yea, and I also have my teaching cert. I taught 2 years before I had my daughter...it was fun! :) What grades have you taught?

Annie said...

I love the "creating breastmilk!" me too :D

The Lovely bones was such a hard book for me to read. It really wigged me out, especially the part where she dies. Then it was even harder to read because the author put her in a Godless heaven. But all those points aside it was EXTREMELY well written and kept me reading. I haven't seen the movie yet. I hate it when I read the book first - that always ruins the movies LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails