about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Thursday, February 18, 2010

atwt: generation crib

This crib was mine. My aunt painted Bedtime Bear on it for my Care Bear nursery theme.

It has since belonged to each of my kids, which is so special to me. All three nursery themes were also Care Bears.


Baby shower idea: When I was pregnant with Raven, a couple of friends threw me a small baby shower. Each friend painted a wooden block letter for Raven's name. (That's the smudge above the curtain.) I absolutely LOVE each personalized letter and I'll treasure them always.

Cheaper Than Therapy

2 cleansing comments:

Shell said...

Aw, I love the bedtime bear theme. Each of my boys sleeps with a care bear. I will be sad when they get too old and start thinking that that is for girls.

Unknown said...

Very nice! What a great treasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails