about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Saturday, February 20, 2010

a new look

UGH! I spent like 8 hours yesterday making headers and menu bars. I was just never satisfied! I FINALLY settled on this even though I don't care for it. It just looks to scrapbooky and doesn't really "fit" this blog. (Obviously it would look scrapbooky since I used digital scrapbook elements but that's besides the point.)

Anyhoo, I'm treating myself to a custom blog design for my birthday in April, so I guess this will just have to do until then.

6 cleansing comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find free templates that aren't scrapbooky. I finally paid for one here

http://creativeblogdesigns.blogspot.com/

A lot of hers are scrapbooky but she can do them differently, too.

Shell said...

I think it looks great!

I'm too cheap to pay for a blog makeover. LOL

a49erfangirl said...

I think you did a great job! I really like it.
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Looking good!!

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute!

I'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Beth P. said...

Well I happen to like it. Lol. Sorry it took me so long to respond to this but great minds definitely think alike.

I'm curious to see what you end up with in April!

Related Posts with Thumbnails