about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

this mommy loves...

Juice Plus+: Check this out! It's AMAZING! Capsules and gummies that contain 17 fruits, vegetables, and grains! Let's face it. It's difficult to get in all the recommended fruits and veggies. Since my family started taking these we have escaped all the yucky sickness going around! I will be doing a review and giveaway at some point. Let me know if you want more info, I just became a distributor because I'm such a believer it can change your life!

Redbox: New Release movies for $1 a day? Yes please!

Touch N Brush: Otter saw this on TV and told my mom that's what he wanted for Christmas. Of course Grandma came through. I wasn't thrilled about it but I must admit it's quite amazing. We all use it. And it gets him to brush his teeth!

1 cleansing comments:

Kristen said...

I remember that Touch N Brush contraption! I saw it in a clinic of a family dentist (Rock Hill resident). Ever since I saw one, I thought to myself that maybe I should buy one myself. A cousin, who's also a dentist (Tega Cay area) told me to buy one so that no toothpaste is going to waste.

Related Posts with Thumbnails