about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Thursday, July 15, 2010

i got a job!

God has revealed His plan! I interviewed on Monday for a 1st and 2nd grade teaching position in a Christian school and they called yesterday and offered me the job!!!!!

I am beyond ecstatic! I get to combine my two loves of teaching and Jesus! How awesome is that?

Better yet, my kids get FREE tuition!

I am going to be Otter's teacher. Not sure how I feel about that yet. :)

Our God is an Awesome God!


Linked at Good, True & Beautiful.
Good, True & Beautiful

12 cleansing comments:

Momrempel said...

Congrats! My prayer for you is that you will be a huge blessing to all the little people you will be teaching and that you will be blessed as you follow His will!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! :)

MWalker said...

That is great! FREE tuition is a BONUS. I'm sure you'll do fine as Otter's teacher.

Carmen Klapper said...

Wow! Lots of great news! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yay, congrats sweetie!

Unknown said...

Oh B! I am so happy for you! I know you are so excited. And you are right our God is awesome!!

Hippie4ever said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a pretty sweet deal, congrats!!!

MommyLisa said...

That is such a blessing. I would LOVE to send my daughter to a christian elementary school, but I am sure we won't be able to afford it. She goes to a Christian Pre-K twice a week, but it is only $100 a month.

Mrs4444 said...

Hooray! That's perfect!! Happy for you...

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's so clear that God gave you this blessing!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Yay Brooke! That's awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails