about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

people in review #19

Dancing Costar: Jake Pavelka's Breakup 'Absolutely Predictable'
Says the rest of the country.

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Finalize Divorce
:(

Kelly Ripa Tries to Tell Her Teenage Son That She's Cool
She is cool.

Tearful Vienna Calls Jake a Lying 'Fame Whore'
I might have to agree with that.

POLL: Which Celebs Make You Proud to Be American?
I love me some Sandra Bullock, but celebrities don't make me "proud" to be an American. That's just dumb.

Heidi Montag's Mom: 'I'm Mourning the Loss of a Child'
Totally understand. She's hardly human.

Jake & Vienna: The Showdown Gets Ugly
Now that was entertaining.

Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper Pole Salesman
I would have bought a stripper pole from him, he's H.O.T.

Sobbing Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
Long overdue.

POLL: Do You Have Any Sympathy for Lindsay Lohan?
Um. No. I can't believe 7% actually do.

Bachelorette's Jillian Harris & Ed Swiderski Taking Time Apart
Now there's a shocker. Put it in the books.

Lindsay Lohan's Attorney Resigns
Good move.

5 cleansing comments:

MWalker said...

Lindsay Lohan is FINALLY getting her due. I hate how much people get by with when you have money. Pathetic.

I've yet to see Eclipse. I just watched New Moon the other night for the first time EVER. I have to admit, Kristen and Rob's acting is starting to annoy me, but Tyler Lautner is excellent.

Vanessa said...

I am sad about Jillian and Ed, and ashamed to say that the first thing I thought was, "Wait, Jillian didn't tweet about that!" As if all semi-celebrities would put their personal info on Twitter... Unless, of course, I missed something... ;-)

Kmama said...

I watched the video of Lindsay's sentencing and she was a total whack job, as usual. Incredulous that SHE, Lindsay Lohan, could go to jail.

Unknown said...

Two words for LL: Hot Mess!

Mrs4444 said...

I'm really glad they broadcasted that interview with Jake and Vienna. I loved the way his nose looked every time he tried not to snarl. What a jerk. Still don't care for Vienna, but now I do believe that she was in it for the right reasons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails