about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Sunday, August 22, 2010

i wore green sh*t

The first week of school was absolutely fantabulous! Well except for the girls getting sick but that's a story for another day. The SmartBoard of course acted like a piece of crap but I was able to get through the presentation and the kids LOVED it! We filled out a first day of school questionnaire thingy and almost all the kids said the SmartBoard was their favorite. Okay after recess.

The most {secretly} laughable moment was when we were filling out the questionnaire and one girl wrote "I wore green shit" instead of "green shirt".

Otter was great and it was definitely the right decision to transfer schools. I can already tell this experience is going to strengthen our relationship.

After school on Friday we took off for my hometown to attend the county fair. In my 26 years of life I have NEVER missed a county fair. Crazy right? I was exhausted but the kids had a blast riding rides. I went on a few myself and have discovered that the older I get the weaker my stomach gets!

I spent 4 hours at the school this afternoon getting plans ready for next week. Can't wait until I find a routine for getting things done! I MISS MY BLOGGY BUDS! Hope to see you soon!

2 cleansing comments:

We 2 Bees said...

That is so funny, spelling is important huh? Smart boards are so much fun! Sounds like you are having a blast!

Brandi said...

Soon you will get into a routine! I can't imagine what it would be like teaching, and then dealing with home and kids...I taught before I had Marlee, and it was tough some days. You will figure everything out, and some day soon you will read this and laugh! :)

Have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails