about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Friday, October 8, 2010

let it begin

A 3 DAY WEEKEND! Woohoo! I survived my first parent teacher conferences this week. I have been blessed with 11 marvelous students. Otter and I have made strides in our teacher/student relationship which makes life much easier.

The girls love their daycare provider and so do I.

Life is practically perfect. {Just add a maid and personal chef and we'd be good to go.}

My dad bought Otter the Iron Man 2 movie. We watched it last night. I have to say it was awesome. Tony Stark is hot. If you haven't seen it you must!

Today my bff and her baby are coming to visit. Looking forward to some quality time with them.

I've found a new love for thrift! I've pretty much purchased new wardrobes for everyone in our family, which means 5 times the laundry. I'm working on packing up older clothes to take them to consignment. I figure at thrift prices I can buy a new wardrobe every year. :)

Have a great weekend!

3 cleansing comments:

Shell said...

Glad to know that everything is going so great! Been thinking about you and wondering!

MommyLisa said...

Awesome. Glad that school is working out so great!

Peace.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post! So glad everything is going so well. You're amazing! (Check your email BTW)

Related Posts with Thumbnails