about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

just doing what i do best

I'm feeling better since my last post. Thanks to those of you who commented. The fam went out to my family's cabin at a nearby lake this past weekend, which I usually hate, but it was actually quite nice. We made some new friends, which is always nice, and it was just a good breather. Raven LOVED the water and it was fun watching her and Otter have such a blast. A good laugh can cure almost anything.

Now, I've spent the last two days on the computer. I've planned a romantic weekend getaway for Hubby and I for our 4th anniversary. That took an entire day because I wanted to make it perfect. I researched tons of hotels, entertainment, and on and on. As of right now we're going to be staying at a 4 diamond resort and getting a couples massage. I haven't decided on the entertainment yet. I'm thinking either a comedy club or a mystery dinner theater. Any suggestions?

I'm also planning a family outing. We have to take Otter to get another EEG a few hours away and I figured we might as well get a little fun out of it. I think we're taking the kids to the zoo. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy one of those sit-n-stand strollers or if we should just take the stroller and the sling. Suggestions?

Speaking of slings, I've been on the computer all morning looking at them. I just bought a ring sling for the pool since we'll be spending quite a lot of time there this summer. I also want to buy a Babyhawk but I'm telling myself I have to sell my other sling I don't use first. We'll see how that goes. I'm great at following rules I set for myself. (FYI, that was sarcasm.)

Next I'm planning on watching The Bachelorette. I'm actually not doing to bad on washing the laundry today, but my laundry table is JAM PACKED of clean clothes that need folding. Sometimes if I wait long enough they make their way back to the dirty clothes, causing lots of just plain WASTED TIME! It's okay, I'll figure out my stupidity eventually. Until then...well...?

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails