about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

you've got to be kidding me

For graduation I got a brand new Nikon Coolpix P80 camera. Very very nice. I didn't let the thing outta my sight during the entire trip to Baltimore. Every time we left somewhere, I would sweep the area to make sure nothing had been left. As we got off the shuttle bus at the airport to get in our car and drive home, I forgot to sweep, and guess what...I left the flippin camera. When I discovered I didn't have it today, I cried uncontrollably. I called the lost and found at the airport and they didn't have it, I called the airport shuttle service and they didn't have it. I called again and again and again. After rounds with both the shuttle service and the lost and found, and lots of miscommunication by all, THEY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! They told me I was lucky because things like that very rarely get turned in. Thank you God! It's a miracle!

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails