about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Monday, June 23, 2008

salvation sunday on monday: God's word on epilepsy

And when they approached the multitude, a man came up to Him, kneeling before Him and saying, "Lord, do pity and have mercy on my son, for he has epilepsy and he suffers terribly; for frequently he falls into the fire and many times into the water. And I brought him to Your disciples, and they were not able to cure him."

And Jesus answered, "O you unbelieving and perverse generation! How long am I to remain with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him here to Me." And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and the boy was cured instantly.

Then the disciples came to Jesus and asked privately, "Why could we not drive it out?"

He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith. For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to yonder place,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."

Matthew 17:14-21, Amplified Bible


Is this crazy or what? Did you know that Otter's diet simulates the effects of fasting? I read this passage after Otter had started the diet and I about fell outta my seat! God really does talk to EVERYONE! I am positive that whatever you are going through, God has something to say about it in His Word. It's just amazing. Amazing I tell you! Amazing.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails