about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Saturday, June 7, 2008

the sick bed...a love-hate relationship

I just spent the last two days in my sick bed. At first I thought I was barfing because of the pill, but then I found out I was barfing because I was pregnant...HAHAHA JUST KIDDING!!!!! Turns out I had the crud, and unfortunately so did Raven. What's really unfortunate is that you can't explain to a 1-yr-old why it's necessary to THROW UP IN THE BUCKET!!!!!

Anyhoo, I'm here to tell you about my sick bed. I don't know about you, but there's something that bothers me about being in my own bed when I'm sick, like I'm infesting it forever or something. So I lay our futon into a bed with fresh sheets and blankets in front of the TV. Awwww. I hate being sick, and therefore hate having to use the sick bed, but boy do I love my sick bed. Raven's first vacation on the sick bed proved to be a great one. She likes it as much as I do and I loved being able to cuddle the day away. The best part of my kids being sick is the cuddling, it's almost worth taking care of a sick one, (unless it consists of continually cleaning up puke.)

So today I washed up all the pukey and infested blankets and sheets, used half a bottle of anti-bacterial spray, and wala, good as new.

The peculiar thing... I HATE the sick bed when it's not a sick bed. The flippin mattress is always half on, half off, whole off, it drives me crazy. If it wasn't my favorite sick bed I'd toss the damn thing.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails