about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

trivia tuesday


Rules: You CAN'T look up the answers, just give it your best shot.

This sitcom aired on the WB during the 2005-2006 season. It revolved around the lives of four close-knit sisters of Italian descent, raised in Brooklyn and living in New York City. Extra kudos if you can remember their names.



First of all: Please forgive me for my grammatical errors on my previous Tuesday Trivia. I've corrected them. If you didn't notice, great. Not huge things but being a teacher I suppose I should be grammatically correct. :) My mind must have been in a different place.

Last week: There are 5 backyardigans: Pablo, Tyrone, Uniqua, Tasha, and Austin.

Winners: No one got it perfectly correct. Kudos to Janel for getting the closest. Thanks to all who participated.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails