about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

exhaustion setting in

One word. Adrenaline.

On Saturday morning Hubby left for what would be 4 days for work training at the other end of the state. I, being the person who can't say no, agreed to keep a friend's two kids for the weekend, ages 3 and 5. Holy moly, having 4 kids under the age of 5 is a lot of work. It went as well as it could have, but ugh.

So anyhoo, the kids and I have been so busy since then that we barely had time to notice that Hubby was gone. A friend stopped by today and asked Otter if his dad was coming home today. Get what he said... "No, he moved out." My friend kinda freaked since we had been having problems. But what in the world would make him say that? Kinda funny but kinda not.

The end. I'm so tired I can barely think.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails