about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Monday, July 14, 2008

know a little more

Blah blah blah. You know the rules.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998, the summer before my freshman year in high school. Cheerleading camps, volleyball camps, hanging with friends, probably thinking I had so much drama in my life...if I only knew.

2) 5 things on my to-do list for today:

1 - Laundry
2 - Laundry
3 - Laundry
4 - Laundry
5 - Laundry

3) Snacks I enjoy:
We don't keep tons of stuff Otter can't have in the house, so I don't eat as much junk as I used to, but I'm a sucker for cake. I LOVE cake. ESPECIALLY my mother-in-law's cake!

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would start an awareness campaign for diet as an epilepsy treatment, and travel all over to talk to hesitant doctors about how it can save lives. Unfortunately I'm not a billionaire, but I would still love to think of something I could do. Any ideas?

Oh ya, I'd also build my dream home and buy my dream cars! And buy Britax car seats for each one of my cars, Hubby's, Mom's, Dad's, Grandma's, sitters', and an extra or two for others. :)

5) Places I have lived:
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. hehehe. I will tell you I've always lived in Nebraska. Go Huskers!

6) Jobs I have had:
babysitter, secretary/receptionist, billing & accounts payable, customer service rep for phone company, daycare, Premier Designs jewelry, student, mom, substitute teacher, preschool teacher

7) People I want to know more about:
YOU!

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails