the good things...
1. I submitted an order at Buckle.com on Sunday and received the package TODAY! Is that lightning fast shipping or what?
2. Included in that exciting package, was $160 worth of clothes for...prepare yourself...48 BUCKS (rounded up,) INCLUDING SHIPPING! Now if that wouldn't make a woman's day I don't know what in the haitis would! I got these great shoes for 7 buckaroonies! Holla!
3. I finally had the dreaded talk with The Boss. When she gave me my contract it was $1/hr less than she told me to begin with. At first I decided to screw it, but then I decided I wasn't gonna put up with that crap. I called her and she said she just pulled up another contract and forgot to make the changes. So it's a gosh darn good thing I said something! Personally, I think she noticed, she was just seeing if she could sucker me. Kudos for me!
4. I received another package in the mail, which in itself is exciting enough, but it was the preschool curriculum book I've been waiting for. I love it and can't wait to try some of the lessons. Now if The Boss would just get the stuff ordered for my classroom!
5. I watched The Bachelorette today and I'm STOKED that Jason is still here. I was a little worried there for a second. If she doesn't choose him I'm gonna be torked. By the way, did you hear that D's engaged?
and the not so good things...
1. One of "my" kids at preschool pooped her pants, for the second time in the last week. Gross. Cleaning up poo sux regardless but sux even worse when it's not your own kid's.
2. Still feeling the burn of my "slowly turning into a tan" skin.
3. KILLER MOSQUITO BITES! I've scratched them so much they're bleeding. Gross I know. Am I crazy or is there something totally orgasmic about scratching mosquito bites? Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. Addicting too. I'm always like, "Okay, one more good scratch and then I'm done." But I always go back for more. :)
HAVE A GREAT SHORT WEEK!