about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Sunday, July 20, 2008

getting to know me week

This is the first out of a series of posts this week that will tell you all you want to know about me. Please give me questions! Anything you want to know! And please grab the tag and join me! I want to know you too!



How do you usually introduce yourself to people?
Yo my homies, Brooke's in the house. What up? (not really, this question is stupid)

What is the longest plane ride you've been on?
Denver, Colorado to Montego Bay, Jamaica

Where do you usually order pizza from?
Pizza Hut, that's all we have here, and no, they don't deliver.

Have you ever been to Houston?
no

What's one thing you really hope to do this summer?
Paint my living room and bathroom.

What are the names of your best friends?
Amanda, best friends since we met in 8th grade, and Celeste, my sister

Are you going to be starting a new job this summer?
Already did, 3-year-old preschool teacher

Are you currently fighting with anyone?
currently, no. two hours ago, yes

Have you ever felt like killing someone?
Do I get so pissed at people I'd like to punch their face in? Yes. Am I psycho? No. (well not most of the time anyway)

Where will you be in 12 hours?
in bed

What did you do 3 nights ago?
like I can remember that far back. geesh.

Have you ever thrown something out of a moving car?
Just our dog a couple times. Just kidding, we don't have a dog.

Who's the last person to text message you?
like you care

Next wedding you'll attend?
Oh this is a good one. Two good friends dated each other FOREVER and we always assumed they'd get married. No happily ever after for them, together anyway. Their weddings are scheduled two weeks apart. Crazy, no?

Ever take a sobriety test?
If a breathalyzer counts, yes. If you're wondering, I failed. MIP at 17.

If alcohol were banned worldwide, what would your reaction be?
I'd become an alcoholic.

How much money did you make today?
Last time I checked you don't get paid for taking care of your own kids or cleaning your own house. A shame.

How old are your parents?
48 and 49 I think

How is the weather today?
WAY WAY WAY TOO HOT! 100+

Do you drunk dial?
my favorite pastime

What are your plans for tomorrow?
work, nap, laundry (yes, I actually PLAN naps)

Can you see a phone right now?

yes, yet another stupid question

When is your birthday?
April 4

Are you a jealous person?
perhaps

Are you currently working a job that you hate?
no, I love it!!!

Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
yes, but it's not the kind of beach you're picturing, we don't have those here

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Bachelorette finale, but they were more like knots

How are you today?
the classic answer...fine

Do you miss anyone right now?
my sister, in new hampshire for the summer

Do they miss you?
me? maybe, my kids? yes

When you're in a bad mood, what'll always make you feel better?
sleeping, until I wake up

Are you the one they turn to?
Who is they? Cuz it matters who they is.

Does everyone in your life know the real you?
nah

What were you doing before you started this survey?
procrastinating

What were you doing this morning at 8am?
playing and laughing with my kids in bed, my favorite

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
no

What was the weather like on your last birthday?
ok I can't remember 3 days ago, like I can remember 4 months, come on

What are you listening to?
Blues Clues

Can men and women be "Just Friends"?
of course

What woke you up this morning?
kids

Who was the last person to leave a comment on your myspace?
again, like you care. besides, people rarely leave me comments anyway

Do you listen to music everyday?

absolutely, music does miraculous things

Where was the last place you went besides your house?
ride on Hubby's NEW MOTORCYCLE!!! (stay tuned)

Have you ever been in the emergency room?
way too many times

What are you saving your money up for right now?
5th anniversary vacation to Mexico next summer, but actually I SUCK at saving money.

Do you drink coffee?
no, but I like to pretend I drink Starbucks. It makes me feel cool. Even though the closest one is an hour and a half away.

Are you a bad influence?
depends what we're talking about

Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out?
you're reading it aren't you? That's your own damn fault.

Have you been to more than 10 concerts?
yes

Are you reliable?
sure, but I'm not great at returning phone calls

Do you give in easily?

definitely

Do you need to do laundry?
This is what I want you to do. Scroll to the top of the page and carefully read the title of my blog. You decide.

How old will you be in 10 months?
a quarter of a century

Do you recycle?

we tried it, but no. we don't have space to put all of it

Who is the last person that you called and why?
Geez, great question to wrap it up. Not.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails