about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Sunday, July 20, 2008

salvation sunday: start fresh

So I'm sitting here thinking. I'm doing it again. Putting God on the backburner. "Oh, I'll read my Bible tomorrow." And tomorrow becomes tomorrow becomes tomorrow.

I know it probably sounds crazy to some of you, but I am 100% sure my life is so much better when I include Him in EVERYTHING. This week I was moody and impatient and it was rough. I know that's why.

This week will be different. Start fresh. Don't you just love that saying? I don't know what it is about it. It calms me. Like sleeping on fresh sheets, breathing in fresh blankets. Love it. Nothing that I did matters, I'm cleansed. I'm starting fresh.

I suggest you do the same. Forget the past. What you said to your kids yesterday that you didn't mean. What you bought that you didn't need. What you did that you shouldn't have or what you didn't do that you should have.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Christ WILL improve your quality of life, you just have to let Him in.

Have a great week.

1 cleansing comments:

Anonymous said...

I have and am still learning this very thing. There's just no doubt about it, He makes everything better. So, why do we procrastinate....(no pun intended ;) when it comes to learning more about Him and being with Him? I have the same issue. I have great intentions all the times, but stall until I just neglect to do it.

I AM so glad that He doesn't remember our faults. Everyday morning His mercies are new. THAT is just way too amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails