about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

trivia tuesday: the bachelorette


Rules: You CAN'T look up the answers, just give it your best shot.

What is the name of Ryan & Trista Sutter's baby?

Please leave your answer by commenting. If you have no idea, tell me you have no idea! Give it your best shot! Remember, no looking up the answers, that's cheating! I'll post the comments and reveal the answer and winners next week.

Last week: II John has the least verses, III John has the least words.

Winner: Congrats to ~ANG.

3 cleansing comments:

Anonymous said...

MAX!

So funny in the blog post I just wrote for tomorrow I wrote about the bachelorette and thought of Trista and Ryan!! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's Max! I know this only because I was recently reading an article on how they like to read the baby Where the Wild Things Are because he shares a name with the lead character. And I was impressed that Trista was still breastfeeding at the post-year mark, so it stuck with me. I just didn't think I'd get to share this random knowledge ever.;)

Anonymous said...

MAX!! I'm a fan of Trista and Ryan! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails