about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Sunday, August 3, 2008

army wives among other things

Why is it that TV shows always have to leave you on the edge of your seat? I dread seeing that flash of the ending credits. Tonight's Army Wives was a good one. The previews for next week satisfied my curiosity a bit, but showed NOTHING about Joan & the baby. Was it me or was she bleeding profusely from her va-j-j?

So as I was enjoying my show, Raven was moseying around the room, playing with this and that. I noticed a familiar smell and turned to find her finishing the sip of Hubby's day old beer. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the look on her face. It was priceless. I knew it wasn't enough beer to matter, otherwise it may not have been so funny.

Well, the weather prediction proved to be correct. It was officially 111 degrees out yesterday, with reports that it actually got up to 116! I enjoyed the air conditioning, but Hubby was actually doing yard work all afternoon. What a man. A crazy man, but a good man none the less. I went out to help him, but realized that was insane within about 30 seconds. I really don't know how he did it. For crying out loud it was too damn hot to even go to the pool.

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat week!

1 cleansing comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some HOT weather! We finally got a little rain today here.

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails