about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Friday, August 8, 2008

movie monday

21- LOVED IT! One that both hubby and I enjoyed. I definitely recommend. It's a long one, 2 hrs and 13 minutes, but I honestly never got bored. Keeps you interested the whole time. I wanted to punch Kevin Spacey in the face a couple times, but I guess that's called good acting.


Bee Movie- Very Cute. I enjoyed it and Otter did too. Not the all time BEST Dreamworks picture, but I would recommend it.




Ira & Abby- This was...intersting. It was entertaining and incredibly weird at the same time. I don't know, watch it for yourself, you'll see what I mean. (Watch Instantly on Netflix.com)



Stand By Me- To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of this movie. I was expecting a boy version of Now and Then, which I absolutely adore. I guess it kinda was similar but I didn't really care for it. There were a couple "heart to hearts" that were a little...uh...can't find the word I'm looking for, so I'll just use...weird. The "fat" kid was a riot though. (Watch Instantly)

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails