about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Sunday, March 8, 2009

i'm back!

WOW! Wouldn't you know this is my 100th post!

After a 6 month break, I'm ready to get back on the horse. I found life with a new job a little overwhelming and the blog was becoming more of a stress than a release.

You may know my blog as Procrastination...and then some. I've imported all the posts from that blog so you're not missing anything. :)

Living in a small town, and being a teacher, I've decided to keep my true identity to myself, basically so I can blog about whatever and whoever I want and not get caught! :)

So I hope you'll be tuning in often! We're working on Baby #3 and I plan on staying home after that, giving me more time to do this!

See you soon!

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails