about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Monday, March 9, 2009

interview with otter

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Can you grab those papers out of the copy machine?
Just had him do that, it would consist of me having to take my laptop off my lap and I prefer not to do that.

2. What makes mom happy?

That I give you a card that says I love you in my heart.

3. What makes mom sad?

That Daddy yells at you.
Hubby's a cleanie, I'm a messie. Therefore yelling takes place occasionally, and I always end up bawling.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

That you tickle me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Uh...I'm thinking. This is a hard one.

6. How old is your mom?

You're 80 91.

7. How tall is your mom?

100 feet tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

work
um...no

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

pray for me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

You would be famous of loving me.

11. What is your mom really good at?

You're really good at playing games.

12. What is your mom not very good at?

You're not very good on the Wii. [laugh] What? You always die on Remorio (Super Mario Bros.)

13. What does your mom do for a job?

Work at the daycare...I mean, teaching the little kids.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?

noodles

15.What makes you proud of your mom?

That you say um, Where's [Otter's] shoes and you say they're in the laundry room. That makes me proud of you.
I'm taking that to mean I always know where his shoes are?

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Oswald
an octopus...probably because I'm so good at multi-tasking...yeah right

17. What do you and your mom do together?

we play

18. How are you and your mom the same?

That we love each other.

19. How are you and your mom different?

That's because [Raven's] like you and I'm like my dad. I don't look like you because I don't wear glasses.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

That you're proud of me.

21. What does mom like best about dad?

[Silence] Your dad or my dad? your dad [Silence] Um...I don't really know what to say about that.
How depressing is this? Maybe Hubby and I need to work on our PDA in front of the kids. However, I don't even really know how I would answer this.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Subway, Pizza Hut
the ONLY places to eat in our town, besides a local restaurant and a NASTY gas station Taco John's that I will NEVER eat at again

1 cleansing comments:

Lori said...

that is too funny! I used to do things like that with the children in my classes for mother's/father's day. It always made me chuckle to hear the answers

thanks for stopping by my blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails