about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Saturday, April 18, 2009

cravings and laundry

So I had a huge craving for Mexican food today, but our Taco John's Mexpress isn't exactly the most sanitary place in town. I was just about to risk it when I decided I'd just go to the store and find something else.

Wouldn't ya know, there were some Mexican ladies in the parking lot selling fresh homemade tamales! JACKPOT! Can't get much better than that! And boy did they hit the spot.

Just me and Raven today, Hubby & Otter went to the Spring Game. I've spent the entire day doing laundry, and I do mean the entire day. Finally have most the clothes done, but haven't even touched the towels and blankets. Ugh. Maybe I'll just take them to the laundromat.

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails