about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Thursday, April 16, 2009

6 weeks and 2 days

To start off with, if any of you have been waiting for my immunizations post, I decided not to post it. Too controversial, and I don't want to offend anyone. We all have the right to believe what we want to believe and do what we want to do.

Moving on, I'm still feeling pretty good. Completely EXHAUSTED by the end of the day but don't notice it much during the day. No morning sickness for the most part which I personally consider not to be a good sign. I was horribly sick with my first 2 although I can't remember when it started. My mom had 2 miscarriages and she never got sick with either of them, said she never really felt pregnant at all. Although as I've discovered through lots of googling there are many people who don't "feel" pregnant but go on to have healthy pregnancies.

Have been having some cramping and google also tells me that's normal. I do remember having it with the other two also. But that's enough to drive me crazy.

My first appt is a week from tomorrow, I'll be 7 weeks and 3 days. Anxious to talk to the doctor, although I'm sure google will be more comforting. I'll keep you updated!
Related Posts with Thumbnails