about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

so it begins...

So I feel both shitty and relieved. Shitty because I puked twice this morning. Relieved because people with morning sickness are slightly at less risk to miscarry. I'm 8 weeks today, at least I avoided it as long as I did.

I definitely forgot what it was like! Not very easy working with 3-yr-olds all day and feeling like crap. Poor kids. :)

So, about the train ride. It was a good experience. I LOVED the train I just wish there would be another option besides the middle of the night to ride it. It COMPLETELY took everything out of me and I was exhausted the whole trip.

I opted to ride back with my in-laws who went up for my cousin-in-law's baby shower. Which meant I had to miss my shopping day but I knew I couldn't handle another midnight ride and survive work the next day.

AND I think I can get my ticket refunded!

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails