about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Saturday, May 2, 2009

season finales that left my heart racing

I try not to let TV shows get to me, cause ya know they're not real and yatta yatta, but sometimes I can't help myself. The following are my most memorable tv moments.

90210 WAAAAAAAAYYYY back in the day. The episode was titled, "One Wedding and a Funeral." I don't remember the complete details, but Dylan marries Toni, and her dad makes this plan to kill him, as he killed Dylan's father years before. Toni goes to meet her dad instead of Dylan, and she ends up getting killed. It was heartbreaking! Dylan must've figured out what was going to happen and opens her car door as she collapses into his arms, dead.

As Dylan packs up to leave town after the funeral, he hugs her wedding dress that's still hanging on the window. It left me disturbed for like a week. I thought about it all the time. It was SO sad. I'm pretty sure I was only like 12 at the time.

I googled the show today and there are videos all over YouTube of the shooting, plus several montages of Dylan and Toni, which I think is quite amusing. Check this one out if you want.


Next up, Grey's Anatomy. I think we all remember this one. Denny dies after his heart transplant just when you think him and Izzie are going to get their happily ever after. Once again, heart wrenching.


And finally, the inspriration for this post, this week's Private Practice. All the signs that Katie was crazy, and NOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? Oh my gosh, why couldn't Cooper have just gone INSIDE??????????????? I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about it. It's going to be a long few months.

1 cleansing comments:

Unknown said...

I blogged about Grey's & Private Practice too! And OMG! I could not believe that season finale! I need happy endings!! My prediction for Grey's is D&M's wedding will fall through & Iz & Alex will marry! I heard George is going to the war. Crazy!

And I remember that 90210 well! Awful, just awful! I felt a connection w/ the cast b/c I was the age that they were supposed to be. C/O 1993 (I'm 10 yrs. older than you.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails