about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Sunday, May 10, 2009

back from the dead

Happy Mother's Day! Today has actually been a good day! I have been having an awful time dealing with morning sickness, laziness, and mood swings. I've felt horrible and depressed.

This will be the last baby.

I finally got around today and did some things that needed to be done around the house. Let's remember that I'm what they call a messie. We made the decision last year that we would hire a house cleaner to come in every two weeks. IT'S WONDERFUL! But I still can't believe how messy our house can get. Now all I need is someone to do my laundry.

I'll be 10 weeks on Tuesday, and will hopefully be able to hear the heartbeat at my appt on Friday!

I'll try to post more this week. I have some things that have been on my mind. Until then!

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails