about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Friday, July 3, 2009

5 years of marriage

Today we're celebrating our 5th anniversary. I always used to think 5 years was a big thing, but now that it's here, I've discovered I really don't feel that special.

After our shitty honeymoon 5 years ago I always said we'd take another big vacay on our 5th. However, I didn't take into consideration that I might possibly be pregnant at the time, or that we would be flying to Baltimore every 6 months for Otter's epilepsy appts and wouldn't be able to afford any other type of "vacation."

Life throws some curve balls, but I'm happy to say we've handled them quite well for the most part.

Here's too many more! (Years not curve balls, I could use less of those.)
 

3 cleansing comments:

Linda said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Aloha Friday on my blog.
Congrats on your anniversary yesterday! How nice to get fireworks! lol.
Take care and have a great weekend,
Robin
mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com
live-whole-food.blogspot.com

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

What a beautiful pic! Congrats on the 20 weeks too! I've been MIA, catching up... ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails