about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the story of my life

So once again I've been MIA for a few weeks. I wouldn't even consider myself to be that busy, just a tad on the lazy side maybe. When I get home I don't even have any energy to get on the computer, so you can only imagine what my house looks like. I'm so thankful I have a cleany husband.

So Otter's EEG went well, but the tech said he had a few discharges during sleep. :( His neuro at Hopkins hasn't seen the EEG yet so we won't know much until we hear from him. We had the same tech we had last year, but she was quite pleasant this go around thank heavens, or I would've not been so nice.

We decided to go to Six Flags instead of the water park, which was a good choice because it was a bit chilly. Word to the wise, don't go to an amusement park when you're pregnant, it's not that fun. It was perfect for Otter cuz I just took him on all his little rides, but there were even rides he liked that I couldn't go on! The best part was when I about got kicked off a ride, but neither of the workers had the guts to ask if I was pregnant. It was a great conversation to watch.

This Friday will be 5 years of marriage. The city will be honoring us with fireworks. :) Have a safe and happy 4th!

0 cleansing comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails