Thanks so much to Katie at The Life and Times of a Teaching Mommy for this award!
Here are the rules you have to follow once you win the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love, and link to their blogs.
1. I am 99.99% sure we are done having kids. I'm thinking about getting Implanon. Hubby doesn't want me to because I'm a b*tch on hormones. He wants to get snipped. I don't think I'm ready for that.
2. I had a herniated belly button when I was born. Gross huh?
3. I've had my belly button pierced 3 times. I had to take it out when I was pregnant with Otter because it got infected. Then I got the top and bottom pierced, taking out the top when I was pregnant with Raven. Leaving one, which remains today.
4. I got a tattoo of a cross on my lower back when I was 18. Hubby then boyfriend was mad, but I think he was just jealous because he then got a tattoo of a cross on his upper back. (His is slightly ugly by the way.)
5. I tried to get my tongue pierced when I was 18, but couldn't because I'm slightly tongue-tied.
6. I love going on vacations and look forward to more when the kids are a little older. I HATE traveling in the car, but love to fly. Someday Hubby and I are going to take a real honeymoon. (A cabin in Wyoming just didn't cut it. I'll have to share the story sometime.)
7. I am blessed with an extremely high metabolism. My hopes are that it stays forever. :) However, I really would love to find my abs this year and not always look 3 months pregnant. I haven't exercised since it was required in high school.
7 blogs I nominate:
1. My Kids Might Be Martians
2. Mama Dweeb
3. 2 Wired 2 Tired
4. Just Another Mom of 2
5. Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom
6. Low Expectations
7. DesignHER Momma