Susan from 5 Minutes for Mom called me yesterday about some info on the camera I won. I ABOUT PEED MY PANTS. It was like talking to a famous person. I hung up the phone, looked at my 3-yr-old and shouted, "AHHHHH! That was SUSAN from 5 MINUTES FOR MOM!!!!!" Raven did not find it as exciting as I did.
My birthday's on Sunday, in case you were wanting to give me a gift. Just throwin that out there.
I was last week's Just Dance Dancing Queen... again. :)
Hubby got home last night after being gone a week. Instead of giving me a break from the kids or possibly spending some time together, he goes downstairs and takes a nap. And yells at us for turning on the light. Pretty sure there was actually smoke coming out of my appendages.
Whoever invented fake grass for Easter decor clearly did not have children. And Grandparents? Why must we include it in my children's Easter gifts? I'll leave the vacuum out for you.
I made the mistake of mentioning to Otter that it was April Fool's yesterday. "Mom I'm going to wear my superhero costume under my clothes. Haha April Fools. Mom I peed my pants. Haha April Fools. Mom I'm not eating breakfast. Haha April Fools. Mom I'm not brushing my teeth. Haha April Fools. Mom I'm going to miss the bus. Haha April Fools." Otter, I'm not going to hit myself with this spoon until I'm unconcious. Haha April Fools.
Aloha Friday Question: What's your best April Fool's story?
Now for 5QF:
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving? Put on the music, and I sing out loud anywhere.
2. What would you never be caught doing? Having es-ee-ex. Try explaining that one to a 5-yr-old.
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom? If necessary. I normally never have the urge if I'm away from home. When we get home from a vacation, the second I walk in the door it comes to me. Weird huh?
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope.
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking? Neither thank you.
Linked at Half Past Kissin' Time, Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks, An Island Life, and My Little Life.