Friday, April 2, 2010

just dance yer bloggy off: step by step



Last week I was really excited for this song, but this week was so hectic I completely forgot about it until last week This game confuses me because the scores are so different on each song. So I don't know what's good or bad.

So if I say my score sucks and it ends up that it really does, it's because I only practiced 3 times before I started video-taping. {Okay I video-taped twice, so technically the 5th time was a charm.} I had no effort to put any time into it last night.

If I say my score sucks and it ends up that it rocks, I guess I just have natural talent. Don't hate me because I can just dance.


High Score: 8447

10 cleansing comments:

Adrienne said...

dancing like you own it =)

blueviolet said...

Shake it, girl, shake it!

Mellisa Rock said...

I think that's a pretty good score for only doing it one night - I don't understand the scoring either - I loved how I could hear your kid singing in the background- I wondered this week if these are good songs to be sharing with my kids - but we are having such a fun time together that I think it might negate that! :) Have a great weekend!

Kmama said...

Good job! I didn't participate this week since I've been sick. I really wanted to though. I love this song.

Next week's should be interesting!

Mommy Lisa said...

Ugh. I am soooo terrible at this game! You rocked.

Chelle said...

Woohoo! Girl you're always great!! Seriously--and you always make it look so easy!

xoxo

Much More Than Mommy said...

Chelle is right, you DO make it look easy! I had to work my tail off to get up to your score and then keep practicing! This was my first week, it was so much fun!

*LLUVIA* said...

haha..! that was good!

Shell said...

You do make it look so easy!

Casey said...

Way to rock out sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails