about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Monday, April 12, 2010

movie monday #9

Welcome to Movie Monday! Please grab the button on the sidebar and/or click the button below to play along!

Movie Monday @ Messy Mommy


Twilight: New Moon: After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost claimed her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. PG-13

Ya, I finally saw it. I had NO intentions of ever watching this series. My cousin got the first movie for Christmas and we all watched it. And then I FINALLY saw what all the hype was about. This movie was good. I thought it moved kinda slowly at first but it came through for me. Hubby didn't really care for it. I'm going to read the books! I can't put it off any longer! I'm TEAM EDWARD! Hubby's Team Jacob. What are you?



Princess and the Frog: A fairy tale set in Jazz Age-era New Orleans and centered on a young girl named Tiana and her fateful kiss with a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again. G

The kids love this movie! So did I! It's adorable and funny. I loved all the accents! So cute. I really could have done without all the voodoo junk though. There were some parts I thought would really scare Raven but they didn't seem to bother her. We bought it and have watched a zillion times now. We know all the songs already. :)

11 cleansing comments:

Unknown said...

To be honest I am not into the Twilight stuff. For some reason I just couldn't get into it. We do love Princess and The Frog at our house though! They kids fell in love with it and so did I

Erin said...

If you like the Twilight movies, you will LOVE the books! There is so much more detail (obviously) in them than there is in the movie.

And Miss H and I adore Princess Tiana!

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I like the Twilight series. I am not a fanatical fan like thousands of other people though.

I do love The Princess and the Frog! I love the story and the music and everything. And I cry ever single time I watch it.

Unknown said...

J A C O B J A C O B J A C O B J A C O B J A C O B J A C O B
;-)

Kmama said...

We have Princess and the Frog, but just haven't watched it yet. Do you think boys will like it?? I'm not sure if Buddy will even let us watch it. ;-)

MommyLisa said...

We have got to get Princess and the Frog. Boo Boo took her bears to "the premiere" of the movie on our deck yesterday.

do you think that means she is interested in watching it?

:)

Liz Mays said...

These are the kind of reviews I rely on and believe in. Thank you!

Sonora said...

I go back and forth. Sometimes I am team edward and sometimes team jacob, although if I HAD to choose, I would choose Edward. Not the edward from the movie though, the Edward from the book (in my head he is much better looking :) I'm glad to know the movie was good though because I wasn't planning on watching it. The books are always so much better.

I also didn't care for the Voodoo stuff in the Princess and the Frog. I was afraid it would scare my kids too, but it didn't seem to. For me the movie was a little slow in the middle, but overall it was ok.

Vanessa said...

I have yet to jump on the Twilight bandwagon in book or movie form, but I have SOOOOO many friends who are fans! I'm like a Frosty in a sea of milkshakes!

And we took the girls to see Princess and The Frog, and they loved it -- my 6-year-old even sat all the way through it to watch it again at a friend's house over spring break!

Jessica said...

ooooo team jacob! I could make out with him all day long...dont tell my husband!

Stephanie said...

You will definitely enjoy the books! They are much more detailed than the movies and you will get SO much more out of them. I am team Edward; Edward is meant to be with Bella, although I think Jacob is the guy I would want my daughter to fall for :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails