about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

people in review #12

What's going on with the celebs this week....

Rupert Grint: 'I Watched My Sex Scene with My Parents'
Uh...Awkward.

Jon Gosselin Fires His Attorney
Oh Jon, no attorney can you win you that case.

Hayden Panettiere Chops Off Her Locks: Love It or Hate It?
HATE it.

POLL: Are New Plus-Sized Lingerie Ads Too Racy for Primetime?
It's a close one folks. 54% think yes.

Bret Michaels Rushed to ICU with Brain Hemorrhage
This poor guy is falling apart!

Derek Hough: Dancing Fans Live Vicariously Through Kate Gosselin
What does vicariously mean? Anyhoo, I'm surprised she lasted that long. She really is pretty terrible.

Kerri Strug Makes The Leap – To Married!
Ah Kerri Strug. Who remembers that glorious American moment back in the day when she dramatically landed her gymnastics jumpy thingy on a sprained ankle? Memories memories. {That was her right?}

Kristin Cavallari: 'I'm Definitely Not a Bitch'
If you're referring to a female dog, that would be correct. If you're referring to an immoral, malicious, spiteful woman {according to Merriam-Webster} you definitely are.

Jim Carrey Crashes Conan O'Brien's Stage Show – as Superman
So maybe he is losing it.

Snooki Gets Into Another Bar Fight
Serously. Enough about Snooki. No one cares about Snooki. Oh and Heidi Montag can go too.

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey to Renew Their Vows … Again!
If I had money, I would definitely throw myself a wedding every year.

Gwyneth Paltrow Wants More Kids
Name suggestions: How about Banana? Strawberry? Or what about Lazarus?

Kick-Ass Actor's Fiancée Defends Their 24-Year Age Gap
Okay that's just wrong. That boy's poor mother. Just what every mother dreams of, a daughter-in-law older than you. Hey moms, do you mind if I date your 2-year-old?

Stephanie Pratt Doesn't Want to Be Like Heidi
No one does Stephanie. No one does.

Ex-Bachelor Stars Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice Split
How incredibly shocking! A Bachelor couple splitting? Never heard of such a thing.

EXCLUSIVE: Sandra Bullock Has Filed for Divorce
Moving on.

World Exclusive: Meet Sandra Bullock's Baby Boy!
WHOA! Talk about starting fresh! And please explain how a superstar keeps a secret baby a secret for over 3 months. She's finalizing the adoption as a single parent.

Jessica Simpson: I'm Single, But 'Mingling'
Jess you shoulda never left Nick. Big mistake if you ask me. Oh and your boobs are huge.

The Hills: Heidi's Mom Reacts to Plastic Surgeries
She gives it to her good. A whopping 99% think she was right in telling her the truth. Btw, she said she wanted even bigger boobs but they wouldn't fit! WTH?

His Own Words: Jesse James Reacts to Divorce Filing
Okay he made some huge mistakes but it must be hard to lose your wife AND your newborn son. He sucks but I may feel a teeny bit bad for him.

Jake Pavelka Says Tearful Goodbye to Dancing
Oh Jake, you're so in touch with your feminine side you sensitive thing you.

What a moron.

10 cleansing comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

You had my laughing at everyone!!! OMG so funny!!!

Lothiriel said...

LOL!

These are great!!

what's wrong with big boobs, though? She's always had big boobs. Some of us are made like that. :(

cfoxes33 said...

What a fun post! I missed the Hayden Panettiere hair thing!

MommyLisa said...

Okay- SORRY the 54% are just WRONG.

My brother thinks Sandra Bullock should be put in charge of National Security.

Jess never should have left Nick. She has the boobs Heidi Montag wants. ;)

Adrienne said...

Seriously I look forward to these posts...you crack me up and I am so with you on Heidi and Snooki ...gag

Kmama said...

Have I told you how much I love these? Well, I do! LMAO

Unknown said...

I really do love these! As soon as I heard about Sandy, I thought about you. Derek H. is hot.

MWalker said...

Those 54% are N.U.T.S. Pardon me for liking my models looking like they DON'T need an IV transfusion between catwalks.

Poor Bret. I hope he pulls through.

I think vicariously means experiencing an event through someone elses participation. But I prefer to Live Vicariously through Nicole, NOT Kate.


You are correct about Kerri Strug. I had that year on tape and watched it, like, 100 times. I had a secret desire to be a gymnast. *sigh*

And I didn't mean to carry on a conversation with you, lol, I just got carried away!

Jessica said...

I love your blog......

kanishk said...

What a fun post! I missed the Hayden Panettiere hair thing!
post free classifieds

Related Posts with Thumbnails