about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

belated goodbye

Ya, so I've been gone for awhile, but I thought if anyone still cared I should offer an official farewell. I love blogging, I love the bloggy friends I met, the moms I related to, the relationships formed, but I'll be honest....It was an addiction. An addiction that was taking away from my family. If you've read my blog at all, you know I don't manage my time well. I am a full-time teacher and mother, and I wasn't giving my kids the attention they deserved. Ya, I miss it sometimes, but I hands down made the right decision to prioritize and make a cut. Kudos to you awesome moms who manage your time so well. I'm not one of them. Never have been. And sorry to say most likely never will be. Farewell bloggy friends. Jesus if the way, the truth, and the life, and I look forward to meeting you in heaven some day. :)

1 cleansing comments:

Stephanie said...

I pop back over every once in a while to see if you've updated and you did :) Glad to see you've made a decision you feel great about! Good for you! Hope you are doing well!

Blessings,
Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails