about meotter's epilepsyprayer is powermovie mondayjuice plus+awards

Friday, June 6, 2008

tell me what you really think

I was browsing clearance sections in some online stores and Otter was telling me what he liked, most of which he liked and I didn't, or I liked and he didn't. So tell me, what's the point of buying something for him that I like when he doesn't? It's a constant battle to get him to wear it so I might as well buy the things he likes, even if I think they're appalling. Lesson learned...uh...yeah right.

I was looking at some things for myself and I found a cute dress (or so I thought) and asked Otter what he thought.

"Um...I think that's maybe ugly. Maybe you should buy a different one."

Who would have thought I'd be getting fashion advice from a 4-yr-old boy? Oh the lovely life of mommyhood.

3 cleansing comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! tell us what you really think ;) Too funny :) My boys have done that to me too.

Anonymous said...

oh yea I really like the look of your blog with the paper, super cool!

Anonymous said...

Ha- I was told the other day by Carter to take my glasses off and put my contacts back in.

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails